Recommended level: Beginner
Available subtitles: French, English.
Objective: Learn to breathe and beatbox at the same time.
Lessons are structured to learn step-by-step the most efficient techniques to breathe when beatboxing.
You will then be able to produce beats continuously and with consistency by breathing at the same time.
This complete starter course is the second part of Lyrebird’s learning program for Beginners called “Formation PTK” (in collaboration with Keumart).
- 6 videos including:
- 5 lessons with exercises
- 19 minutes
- 1 quizz
- Access to Keumart’s Premium Group to ask any questions you might have and share your progress with other students
In this serie of tutorials you will learn:
- 3 techniques to breath when beatboxing:
- The micro-breathing
- The continued breathing
- The inspired sounds
- 2 ways to produce beatbox sounds
- The difference between inward and outward sounds
At the end of this course you should be able to:
- Produce beats with the appropriated sounds and techniques to have a good air control
- Improve the consistency and power of your sounds
- Produce inward and outward sounds with the same muscles of your mouth or lungs