Recommanded level: Beginner
Available subtitles: French, English.
Goal: Learn the fundamentals of beatbox to start to make your own beats.
Lessons are structured to learn step-by-step where does Human Beatbox come from and how to become a beatboxer with solid fundamentals in a short time.
This complete starter course is the first part of Lyrebird’s learning program for Beginners called “Formation PTK” (in collaboration with Keumart).
- 36 videos including:
- 14 lessons
- 19 exercises
- 90 minutes
- 1 quizz
- Access to Keumart’s Premium Group to ask any questions you might have and share your progress with other students
In this serie of tutorials with exercises you will learn:
- 4 fundamental and basic sounds and their variations:
- Kick drum
- Kick drum variation
- Hi-hat variation
- Outward PF snare
- Inward K snare
- 3 basic rhythms to start to beatbox
- A quick introduction to solfege: What silences and accents mean in music
- BONUS: A personal tip from Keumart
At the end of this course you should be able to:
- Reproduce fundamental beatbox sounds in a precise and dynamic way: Kick drum, hi-hat and snare.
- Reproduce any basic drum beats with fundamental beatbox sounds
- Train your fundamental sounds by yourself to get cleaner and more powerful thanks to many video exercises
- Know some fundamental concepts in solfege