Objective: Master the fundamentals of mixing and apply them to your beatbox projects (wildcards, promotional videos…) to get a professional and qualitative sound.
Learn step-by-step the main concepts about mixing and how to apply them to your beatbox compositions to get the audio rendering you want.
No prerequisites required.
- Computer / laptop
- Headset / headphones
- Digital Audio Workstation (DAW): Ableton Live, Logic, Cubase, etc.
- Having a microphone and a sound card is a plus
25 videos including:
- 22 lessons
- 1 student challenge
- Ask any questions you have in the comments to get more help
In this serie of tutorials you will learn:
- To mix a simple beat
- To mix a single track
- To separate sounds from a one-shot track to mix them individually
- To mix multi-tracks
- What frequencies are and which frequencies correspond to which sounds
- EQ, volume, reverb and compression settings
- To use a side chain
- To export with the appropriate format (frequency, etc.)
🕑 Total duration: 4 hours 11 minutes
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Mix beatbox compositions for wildcard competitions and professional projects
- Make your mix sound good based on your listening capacity, tastes and the result you want to achieve
Recommanded level: Confirmed
Audio language: 🇫🇷 French
Subtitles: coming soon but currently unavailable. If you purchase the course now, you will have access to the English & French subtitles automatically when they go online.